Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Chicken Satay with Asian Greens
Makes: 12 skewers
- For the skewers, mix together the lime, ginger, honey, soy sauce and chilli.
- Cut each chicken breast into 6 strips. Mix the chicken strips into the marinade, cover and leave to marinate for at least 1-2 hours.
- For the satay sauce, put all ingredients in a pan and heat gently, stirring regularly. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Feed the chicken strips onto the skewers in an ‘S’ shape. Pre heat the grill, cook the skewers for 6-8 minutes until cooked through and the juices run clear.
- For the Asian greens, toss the greens in some sesame oil and season. Grill for 3-5 minutes depending on size and then sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
Garnish: noodles, Asian greens