Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Lamb steak with grilled tomatoes and potatoes
- 2x 250-300g lamb leg steaks
- 10-12 new potatoes
- 2 plum tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Cook the new potatoes in salted water until they start to go soft. Remove from heat, drain and run under cold water until completely cold. Then cut the potatoes in half and set aside.
- Remove the stalk from the tomatoes and cut in half length ways.
- Pre heat the Evolve Precision grill to medium, using the steak setting.
- Brush the potatoes, tomatoes and lamb steaks with olive oil and season. Put the probe into the centre of the lamb steaks.
- Grill the lamb steaks until the probe light turns green and the grill beeps (if you require the lamb steaks to be cooked more set the grill to the well done setting). Remove the lamb steaks from the grill to rest. Remove the probe from the grill and set the grill temperature to 220ºC. Grill the potatoes first for 4-5 minutes, adding the tomatoes to the grill after 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with minted lamb gravy.