Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Triple Cheese and Cherry Tomato Pancakes
- 150g plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 60g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 80g mature cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1 small soft goats’ cheese log, approx. ½ cm dice
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, cut into 8
- 2 sprigs flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 280ml milk
- 2 large free range eggs
Makes: approx. 10-12 pancakes
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and cayenne. Separately combine the milk and egg yolks. Combine the 2 together and mix well.
- Add the parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, diced mozzarella, tomatoes and parsley and mix well.
- Whisk the egg whites to stiff peak and fold into the mixture.
- Pre heat the griddle side your grill. Spoon some of the mixture onto the griddle in even amounts and allow to cook for 1-3 minutes until the mixture starts to bubble. Flip over and cook for a further 1-3 minutes. Repeat until all mixture is cooked.