Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Prawn skewers with different homemade dips
- 8 large king prawns, peeled
- 2 red onions, roughly diced
- 2 red peppers, cut into rough dice
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- On each wooden skewer first put a prawn followed by a cherry tomato, some red pepper and some red onion. Repeat this step so all skewers are filled.
- Pre heat the Stainless Steel grill.
- Brush the skewers with the olive oil and season. Cook the prawn skewers for 8-12 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with the dips.