Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
- 6 large free range eggs
- 250g soft cream cheese
- 200g grated red Leicester cheese
- 2 mixed peppers, diced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ bunch fresh chives, finely sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together the eggs, cream cheese and seasoning. Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Pre heat the grill 175C with the deep pan plate attached. Carefully add the egg mixture and close the lid, cook for approx. 12-17 minutes until cooked through.